03 December 2012

&Yet, people still think I have ulterior motives.
Believe it or not, people,
I am a twenty year old girl, with guy friends too. And no, I don't plan to hook up with you when it's just the two of us hanging out. Whether you want to believe it or not, what you see with me is exactly what you get. I just want to hang out with you to either get a break from everyone else, or because I actually just want to hang out with you.
I know, crazy concept, but get used to it. I am able to have platonic friendships with you guys, PLATONIC relationships. Can we please move on now?!
My gosh. Grow up, seriously.

And another thing, why in the hell are there certain things people feel they can only say via technology.? I mean come on, we were just together, yet as soon as you walk through the door, you're texting me saying something because you were too afraid to say it to my face? AWESOME. If you can't say it to my face, then why the hell are you even bringing it up?



"Think you're funny, Think you're smart, Think you're gonna break my heart. Think you're funny, Think you're smart, Yeah you may be good looking but you're not a piece of art."
Thanks, Marina, for always having the words. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment