11 October 2011

I'm done aplogizing.

I'm done saying sorry for voicing my opinions.
I'm done letting people walk over me.
I'm done worrying about being vulnerable.
I'm done apologizing for my feelings.
I'm done saying I'm sorry for telling the truth.
I'm done saying I'm sorry about the way I feel about certain things and people.
I'm done worrying about what people will think when I finally tell them what I REALLY think about people.

I can't change how I feel about people or things. If I could, life would be much easier. I wouldn't be so self conscious, I wouldn't care about guys liking my friends better than me, I wouldn't care about what people thought of me when I admit to what I'm feeling.
I'm done being the one who tiptoes around everyone's feelings.


I'm done always thinking to myself, "Well, I'm sorry for not giving up on you. I'm sorry for wanting to be the one you turn to when you need someone. I'm sorry for wanting to talk to you. I'm sorry for you being ashamed of me. I'm sorry for wanting to be the one you think of when you hear a love story, a song with cute lyrics, &I'm sorry for wanting to be the one that pops into your head at random moments throughout the day. I'm sorry, for never being good enough for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment