12 May 2011



SENIOR PRANK : VISTA RIDGE STYLE

So, even though I no longer attend Vista Ridge High School, these pictures were posted online for me to see. I don't know exactly when they did this, how long it took, or how they pulled it off, but I have to say, it looks pretty good. 
I remember when I did go there, and some of the ideas were things like putting soap on all of the floors so people would slip, and they went from that, to, well... The pictures above. Quiet an upgrade if you ask me.


And before people go and start hating on their hard work, let me just tell you this first. That is one hella spirited school. They have some pretty BA class wars, and when it comes down to it, the majority of kids that go there will stand up for their school. It may not be some people's first choice in a high school, but it's not a bad one.
And remember, this year is their first SENIOR class ever, so for a first senior prank, I'd say that it's pretty good. I don't necessarily miss the school and the teacher, but there aren't enough words to explain how much I miss the kids, and I wish I could have been there to help with this especially.

And even if Mr. Bonavita did get mad, who cares?! That's the point of a senior PRANK. It shouldn't be like it was our freshman year at SC, where the whole administration knows what's happening. It should be a surprise, and from what I can tell from FB, that is exactly what you guys managed to make happen.


I just wanted to say good job to all of the Vista Seniors, and no matter what anybody in any other class says, the prank is awesome, and it's definitely one that will be hard to live up to. Congrats, and I will see you all at graduation!


--CNoonan, THale, CChase, KCastle, JPrechtl, LMiller, and all of the VR Seniors that helped make it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment