03 May 2011

DARE TO DREAM

Do you have the power to dream? Do your dreams have the power to change the world?


Now, I'm not just talking about the life ambition kind of dreams. No, I'm talking about the dreams you have when you sleep. The kind that you never can seem to remember when you wake up...


Do you ever have a dream so extremely vivid, it's sort of creepy? Like, when it has people in it, that you've never talked to before, used to be friends with, or don't really know anything about, yet their face is so clear in your dream, there is no doubt in your mind that it was them?
But then when you wake up, you realize that it was indeed just a dream, but when it comes to decoding what it means, you have absolutely no idea?
Ha, yeah, welcome to my world. I don't get vivid dreams that much, but when I do, that's usually just about the only thing I can think about...
It's weird. I've never talked to him. I'm good friends with her. I haven't talked to her since sophomore year. &What exactly were we trying to find out from him, that we couldn't just ask him?


These are the questions that my amazing dreams leave me thinking about.
Yeah, until I figure it out though, it will continue to haunt me.
Especially because I think he's cute, even though we've never really talked. But because of that dream, it will start a whole slew of new day dreams. 
In case you haven't noticed, this is a really bad time for me to be coming up with new day dreams.
I have finals, AP Tests, graduation, friends, goodbyes, my brother coming home, tattoos to think about, and so much more.
And on top of it, a CRAZY DREAM!
Grrr, curse you crazy brain!

--SMiller, ASottosanti, AKelkenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment