22 May 2012

This is why I have very few female friends

I just don't get it. something. Wry personal happens when I'm hanging out with friends and causes me to need to go home. I leave crying and don't say bye to anybody for fear of completely losing it. &Because I don't say bye, someone thinks I'm mad at her? &then chooses to pick a fight? Over absolutely nothing? OVER TWITTER?!
Haha I mean, come on, get over yourself, before you think it's all about you. Ever cross your mind that unjust didn't wanna talk about it? You may vent about everything right then and there, but you know that's not me. You've known me since 6th grade, is this really a surprise to you? I just don't understand why you're trying to start something over nothing. That has nothing to do with anything. &you're freaking out about something I posted online... Something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, or anyone you know...
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FEMALE MIND!!!!
:'(
Meh, someone, please explain it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment