15 November 2011

There is a difference

I have been called a girly girl, and whenever I go to deny it, people say that I'm a liar.
I'm telling the truth, 110%. I'm not the girly type.
I live every day in jeans and a tshirt or hoodie.
I prefer to be one of the guys, than one of the 'hot girls' they look at all day long.
I would play video games all day long over hearing about the latest drama.
I like being the little sister and the best friend.


On the other hand though, I'm a hopeless romantic. I know what I want in a guy, what I want out of life, and I know all of the romantic experiences in life that I want to go through with my loved one.
I'm not a girly girl, but I am a romantic.
I have a good head on my shoulders.
I keep in mind reality, but there will always be a part of me that wants the happily ever after, the love story, the romance that people wait their whole lives for.

So no, I'm really not the girly type. I'm a hopeless romantic.
Next time you get the two confused, don't. They're very different. In every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment