18 September 2012

It's almost midnight and sleep is nowhere near.
Thoughts are racing, threatening to never slow down.
So many possibilities, but which is the right path?
Things that have been, things that are, and things that could be.
Do I say yes, do I deny?
Which is the right path?

Ask, beg, pray for you life.
I ask for the answers I can't muster;
No response in the foreseeable future.
Right or left? Up or down?
Which is the right path?

Him or no one?
School or travel?
Learn or experience?
There are pros and cons to each,
but at the end of my life,
which would have been the right path to have gone down?

Thoughts, possibilities,
Dreams and aspirations;
They're all present, but none bolded, italicized or underlined.
None standing out from the crown, so
which is the right path?

Voices screaming and songs blaring
There are words everywhere,
but they're jumbled and make no sense.
I beg and pray for them to stop.
And they do.

Nothing but silence.
But the silence is deafening, like an explosion in my head
that renders me unable to hear.
No voices, no whispers, no racing thoughts.
Suddenly, the chaos is highly desirable.

So as I sit down to put words to the chaos,
the voices come back,
racing and twirling, and screaming louder than ever.
But which is the right voice to listen to?

There are so many options, but with just me in my head
none seem to be choosable,
for they are all flawed greatly, and one desires perfection.

I guess I will lay my head to rest once more,
and just pray for an answer,
"God, which is the path to take?
"Am I Right or am I Wrong?
"Can't I get an answer, because I'm lost and begging for any assistance.
"Where are you?"
And last but not least,
Which is the right path to take?

Are any of them worth venturing down even in the slightest?
Or am I looking in the complete wrong direction?
God, Which path is the one for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment