20 September 2012

It's a very widely known fact that anyone in the world can be linked to any other given person by the seven degrees of separation, in my opinion, seven or less.
And I guess that ideal hasn't really hit me until today.
I was browsing through my friends on facebook and came over one of the people I went to middle school and high school with. As I'm casually facebook stalking him, I notice his family list, and on it is a guy who looks awfully familiar.
So, what do I do? Click on his profile, of course. Low and behold, he's the cute guy that sits across from me in English.
Okay, I can deal with that.
So, more facebook stalking happens.
And as I'm looking through his pictures, I see a name that looks insanely familiar.
Vanbebber. Now where in the world have I heard that last name before?
Oh yeah, the Laird household. Huh, that's a little eery. But anyway, moving onto the next picture.
Who is in the next picture?
None other than Tanner.
Sierra's-used-to-be-Tanner
SMALL WORLD.

So how do the seven degrees (or less) of separation come into play?
I went to school with Peter Jordahl,
Peter's brother is Dan Jordahl,
Dan Jordahl is friends with Tanner,
Tanner used to date Sierra,
Sierra is my best friend

WHAT A SMALL WORLD it really turned out to be.
I just can't get over it. UNCANNY! Like, seriously?!



Jordyn Vanbebber, Dan Jordahl, Tanner, Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment