08 April 2011


BARACK OBAMA

Those two words are the worst thing to ever happen to this country. At this point, I don't care if you support him wholeheartedly, I HATE him wholeheartedly.

I
HATE
BARACK
OBAMA

Yep, that's all. He promised us all change, well, the only change I've seen is the economy getting worse by the day, gas prices going through the roof, people getting poorer and poorer, and Obama doing absolutely nothing about it. Cutting miltary pays? Does he really think that will solve anything? Why doesn't he give up HIS salary? He isn't doing anybody any good, so why should he get paid to do that. He's ruining everything this country has prided itself on being, and in a matter of 2 years he's already this country a crap hole. That's all.



THANK GOD I AM REPUBLICAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment