13 April 2011


TITLE-LESS?

So, I'm sick of always logging on and always seeing the name of the president, especially since I don't like him... SO, yeah.

NEXT!

Ugh, there is so much to say, but yet again, there just aren't enough words to do any of them justice.
First of all, I SUCK at picking my friends. I have always known this, but I always think that the new friends that I make will be different, and actually be a good friend, but truth be told, I just have horrible taste in friends. Now I'm by no means putting the blame on the people that I am friends with, but instead all on me.

I somehow manage to always find the friends that take advantage:
They always borrow money, and never pay back the full amount,
They always make me drive, even though they're fully capable,
They always guilt trip me into doing things,
They are always dependent.

I'm a very independent person, so when people get really clingy, I get really annoyed. And when I get annoyed I get really rude. I can't stand it when other people can't stand to do anything alone, so they choose to never leave my side. EVER. Seriously, get a higher self esteem.

Yeah, I had so much more to say, but I'm done. I don't have the energy anymore... :/
Graduation needs to hurry the hell up. End of Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment