26 April 2011

I HOPE YOU DANCE


Do you ever get the random feeling of wanting to get all dressed up, just so that you can go dance in the pouring rain? I do, all the time.

Do you ever just want to randomly break out into song and dance, just like they do in the movies? I do!

Do you ever want to just scream, in the middle of the day, at the worst possible time? Say the things that are truly on your mind? Tell people what you really think, tell teachers that you don't give a shit what they're talking about because you're never actually going to use it in your life? I know that I do!

Do you ever just want to do something, and your overflowing with emotion, but it has nowhere to go?

Have you ever been so passionate about something, and wanted to commit your life to it, to change something, to make a difference, but didn't have the slightest idea where to start?

Yeah, these are just a few of the random things that I've always wanted to do.
Someday, I will get all dressed up, do my hair and makeup, make it look professional, put on my best dress, just to walk outside, and dance in the rain. Someday, I will tell somebody what is really on my mind without thinking twice about the consequences, without being scared of offending someone, or losing a friend of my opinion.

I want to tell somebody what I think. I want to be able to get mad, get heated, get PASSIONATE about something. I'm so tired of walking on egg shells around people just so that they won't get mad at me about something trivial.



For once in my life, I want to be, and nobody else. I want to be ALL me. I want to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and only because I want to do it. I want to go on adventures with different people. I want to meet new people. I want to say what's on my mind, without worrying if it will get to the wrong person. I want to be able to say what's on my mind, and not get in trouble for it.

I want to live my life, for once, for ME. I want to do whatever I want to do, and just do it all out. I want to do what I've never done. I want to talk to people I never have before, do things I've never done.

I want to feel so strongly about something, I can't help but make a difference. I want to feel so much for something, I can't help but cry. I want my heart to be so filled with ideas and passion, I have no other choice BUT to get out there & make a difference.

I want to live my life, and make it worth living. After this year, I refuse to waste my life away like so many people do.
"Live a life that demands explanation." That is the motto of Invisible Children. &It's a motto I plan on living by.

From here on out, I want to take every day, fill them with memories, laugh, cry, fall in love, break hearts, and change lives. I want to make my life, one for the books, even if it doesn't make it into any. I want to touch the hearts of millions of people. I want to make a difference in the world. I
WILL make a difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment