03 June 2011

HEAVY ON THE INSPIRATION


What is one supposed to do, when life is so good, 
that you can't help but wish that the days would never end, and then memories would never fade?


This is the reason that I absolutely love the summer time. I feel like everybody is always in a good mood, even if things aren't going their way. I feel like even when I'm having the worst possible day, there is always something that could be worse, but just knowing that the sun is shining, the weather is warm, and the fact that I have friends despite everything that I am and can be, I know that life is GREAT. I hate the fact that I work at target, because some of my coworkers aren't exactly the nicest people, but then there are the people that never fail to make me smile. I get so tired of them, but just seeing them cheers me up. I love being able to drive around town, with my music blaring, and the wind blowing through my hair. There's just something about summer that is so contagious and I feel untouchable. 

Now, I know that I'm not untouchable or invincible because that's ridiculous. But I LOVE MY LIFE. There aren't even words for it. I laugh louder, I love more, I'm open to more ideas, and I want to do anything and EVERYTHING. I want to be everywhere, yet home and comfortable. I feel like summer is the one time of the year, that people are who they really are. It doesn't matter if people are still 'fake' or 'two faced' I just think that summer is the time that everybody lets loose and goes with the flow. We stop making plans and just do things in the spur of the moment.



I want to tan everyday, work more hours, read every book, and watch every movie, and all of the boys are so much cuter. I want to be everywhere, and do everything. The music gets louder, the beats get faster, and I just can't get enough of it. I feel like during the summer, I'm so much more open to everything. I'm open to new ideas, new thoughts, new songs, new movies, new people, new memories, new EVERYTHING.


What does the heart do when it is overflowing with emotion? It let's it flow out of the eyes. When I'm just so happy and content with life, I feel like I'm going to explode. I feel like I can't contain my happiness, and I just wish that everybody could feel the way I do during the summer. I laugh at everything, I smile at everyone, and even when I talk to people that I usually can't stand, I can't help but enjoy myself. Life is so easy during the summer, I just wish the season would never end. (:
I feel like everything is better when the sun is shining.


On another note, my best frand Kellyn &I just started a new blog. Ha, it's supposed to be all about book reviews, but as she stated in her first post, it will probably just end up with us and our random babblings just like we always do when we're together. We do extremely random things when we're together, such as starting a blog just because we feel like it. I hate to flatter myself (ahem) but the blog is going to just as awesome as we are. It is going to make you laugh, it will make you smile, it might even make you cry. It will introduce you to new books, new ideas, new thoughts, and everything that you never though you would read on a blog.


Well, that's just about all of the rambling I can handle for right now. I don't really even know what I've written because my brain is scattered all over the place. Not literally, duh! But my mind is on so many more things, I can't even stay focused. So, that's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment