16 September 2011

Figure Yourself Out

Don’t ever tell me that I’m overreacting. Maybe to you, I’m making more of it than necessary. But this is me. I overreact to the small things in life, because to me, the smallest things are the things that end up meaning the most in life.

Don’t ever make me your second choice. Odds are, you’re my first, and I’m not the settling type.

Break the rules, NOT laws. Broken rules make for life changing stories.

Don’t give up on someone just because they screwed up once. No matter how badly they may have done you wrong, everyone has bad days. Even you.

Don’t hate people you don’t know. They could be fighting something that is trying to end their life. Smile and take them for who they are. You don’t like them? That’s fine, but don’t expect those around you to hate them as well.

Find a little beauty in everything around you, even when people say there is none. There always is, but sometimes it’s deeper than the surface.

Apparently ‘friendship’ means something different to me than other my age... Maybe that’s why I don’t keep friends for very long.

I’m better at being on my own, than dealing with the stress and drama of others. I’m good with a carefree life and not having to deal with others’ bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment