22 September 2011

The Hypocracy in all of Us.

I want to be the one others trust. I don't know how to trust.

I want people to come to me for help. I hate asking others for help.

 I want to be friends with everyone. I hate it when my friends make other friends.

I like having guy friends. I hate it when the guy I like has girl friends.

I hate it when people are rude to me. I'm sarcastic because it's a sneaky way to tell the truth.

I love it when people vent to me. I HATE venting to people.

I want to be the best friend, the ONLY friend they turn to. I have a million friends, that I never turn to for anything.

I judge others before I know them. I hate being judged prior to people getting to know me.

I'm a hypocrite. I don't want to be, but I am. THE BIGGEST. It's sad, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment