25 September 2011

Life Life Life

Let’s see…
Next pay day, I’m going to get my telephoto lens(: For my birthday I’m getting a photoshop/lightroom combo pack! &I’m taking pictures all of the time.
Amazing the things you realize when you’re truly happy. The other day I went to the Memorial Skate Park to take pictures of the guys there, and I was having such a good time, without needing to scream with or to people, no car dancing, no needing to impress others… Just me, my camera, (Nicki of course!) and blank canvas of possibilities in front of my eyes for hours. That, to me, is my complete and utter happy spot. If I could spend the rest of my life with my camera in my hand, a good friend by my side, surrounded my people who are genuinely happy, and the world in front of me just waiting to see what I’ll do with it, my life would be complete. I wouldn’t need anything else. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment