18 March 2011


FEAR

"i wish i wasn't so fearful."
The only thing that I think we should fear, is fear itself. So many people go through life fearing so many things, eventually they let the simple idea of fear, completely consume their life.
The only things in life that I fear in life, is not having a fulfilling life. There is so much that I want to do, I fear that there is not enough time to do all of it. But other than that, I fear falling in love [with the wrong person or at the wrong time], being in the wrong place at the wrong time &ending up missing a very important thing that I needed to witness.
My life will be all over the place, and sometimes I fear that it will interfere with His plan for me, but then I have to remind myself; it's not interfering with His plan, if it IS His plan. I believe that everything in my life has already been predetermined. There are so many people that live their life safely because they fear the inevitable.
I think fear is a ridiculous concept, and it's just an excuse for people to not want to live their lives to the full potential they were made for...

Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment