10 March 2011


INSPIRE ME

There's nothing better than reading, hearing about, or witnessing something that is truly inspiring. If it gives me chills, and it can make me smile, then it's a good story. I love the stories that you always hear about in fairytales, but rarely in real life, because then when you do experience it in real life, you can't help but feel good.

Yes, I am beyond a hopeless romantic. I love, love. I love, love stories. I love the happily ever after. I love seeing guys that want to be the prince charming, but always go after the wrong girls that don't appreciate that they are in the midst of a love story that so many girls would kill for.

I love hearing about the stories that have next to impossible outcomes, but somehow end up turning out. I love seeing pictures of the guys I know, being the kind of guy that so many girls fall asleep dreaming about.

To me, there's nothing better than finding that one person that can see the cheesy, cliche, and hopeless optimism in you, but they choose to love you despite what anybody else thinks or has to say about it.I love seeing teenagers, who at my age, never would have thought that they could get the fairy tale that we all grew up hearing about, but they're the ones that end up right in the middle of one.

I love seeing my friends, being treated like princesses, and like they deserve the world. I just hope, that one day, I can find the guy that will treat me like that. I want to fall head over heels. I want to go against all odds in a romance, and come out on top, or even at the bottom, but having spent some time at the top. I want to go through a whirlwind romance, I want to be swept off my feet, I want people to look at me when I'm smiling and wonder, 'what is she smiling so much about?'

I love seeing love. I just hope that one day, I will get to live through something so incredibly life changing.

I love to be inspired, because when I am, I feel invincible, like nothing can be said or done, that will make me lose faith. I want to do something during my lifetime, that will change somebody else's life. I want to go against what society expects, but still make my mark on the world.

I want to do so much with my life. I want to be able to talk to someone, and have them be inspired, just by hearing what I want to do, and who I want to become. I want someone to take the time &sit with me, and just talk for hours, and have absolutely no judgment. I want to tell somebody about all of my ambitions. I want to tell somebody what I want to do, and have them want to do something just as big with their life.

I want to be inspired by life, and I want to inspire somebody's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment