20 August 2011

MIND GAMES

I hate them.
You like me, You hate me. You can’t get enough of me, You don’t want to be seen with me. You want to spend all of your time with me, You want to make me jealous. I hate immature games when it comes to relationships. I mean, seriously. Why can’t two people just look at each other and tell each other how they really feel?
Yes, I like you. Yes I want to be with you. Yes, I think you’re amazing. Yes, I think you’re the one for me. But will I ever be able to tell you? With the way you treat me, probably not.
Am I trying to make you jealous? Uh, no. Do I have other guy friends? Well, yeah. I had them before I knew you, &I won’t stop talking to them just because I’m into you.
I just wish you would realize that I have feelings for you. I want to spend time with you. I want to just be with you. But what you don’t realize are the little things. Like, you want my number? Bud, all you have to do is ask for it. It’s not like I’m going to say no to the one person I want to talk to most!
I say I hate boys, and I really do. I just with they would grow up &turn into men. Is that really so much to ask for? At this age, apparently it is.

&Can I just say that I'm sorry I haven't posted much on here lately. I have been really into tumblr &posting pictures on there. I will start posting on here more often. I need to get back into the swing of writing a few times every week...

No comments:

Post a Comment