31 August 2011

Amazing, The things you manage to miss 
I miss coming home from school &being able to play video games with my brother all evening.
Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Need for Speed, and so many more. Sometimes, I just want to be able to come home, take off all my makeup, put on my yoga pants &a hoodie, and just loose myself in a video game with my brother.

The thing I never thought I’d miss, is one of the things I miss most of all. Being able to spend the whole evening &night trying to beat my brother on something as trivial as a video game. And the odds are, when I did manage to beat him, he wouldn’t let me save my score, because it would mess up his scores.

Sometimes, I just want to be able to have guy friends that will come over and do things like this with me. Along with being able to accept the fact that I’m off work, and I’m not in makeup, wearing a huge ass hoodie and yoga pants, and be willing to just sit with me for hours and play video games with me and treat my like one of the guys.

That one of the most calming feelings in the world for me. Just being one of the guys. That’s what I’ve been all my life, and now that I’m loosing all of my guy friends, and I’m finding that I have very few girl friends, it’s sad. I miss just hanging out with the guys. For hours. And them treating me like a sister or just another one of the guys.

I’m more comfortable around guys that I am with most girls. &I miss all of the guys I grew up with.

But most of all, I miss my brother.

</3

No comments:

Post a Comment