08 August 2011

TECHNOLOGY

I need a laptop. Like, A LOT. Yes, it NEED it. I love to write, and I have so many pretty epic quotes in my head when there is something around me that inspires me, but my problem, is that in the moments I'm most inspired, I have nothing to write with, nothing to write on, and my mind goes so fast I can't possibly remember it all.
I think that will be my next investment. Well, I have three pretty big ones. A laptop, an iHome, and bad ass head phones. All extremely vital, yes. (:

Yep, I just felt like sharing. That way, I can take it with me everywhere, have it with me when I'm too inspired, and I can write everything on it. I type faster than I write, so getting a laptop just seems more logical, yeah?

I just felt like sharing, with a webpage that very few will probably ever read. Ha, awesome.
Oh well(:

No comments:

Post a Comment