22 August 2011

SHUT THE HELL UP

Did I ask your opinion? Was my post about you? NO
Then get the fuck off my page and don't try to start stupid drama with me. I've never spoken to you in my entire freaking life, and you want to go and start shit with me? REALLY?
That seems like a good idea?
Just because your life is so incredibly boring and pathetic, you choose to take something that isn't anything, and turn it into something?
Gah, I hate highschoolers. Yes, I used to be one. Just like, 4 months ago. But honey, I hated everyone when I was there, and I still do.
You're just another prime example of WHY I hate you all.
You're dumb, you're annoying, and you aren't even half as 'cool' as you think you are. You find pleasure in creating drama? OVER FACEBOOK?
Seriously? Yes, because that proves how cool and mature you really are. You can't even say it to my face.


!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!
I hate you all. This is why I don't have friends in high school. Because you're all annoying, stupid, immature, and I hate you all. The End. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment