04 February 2011


CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING!!!


This blog may be harmful to those who are nice to everybody, every second, of every day. If you love drama, keep reading. I will get heated, I will voice my opinion &for once, I WILL name names. Ready? Let's go.

TSwift--Mean

You, with your words like knives

And swords and weapons that you use against me,
You, have knocked me off my feet again,

Got me feeling like I’m nothing.

You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
Calling me out when I’m wounded.

You, pickin’ on the weaker man.

Well you can take me down,

With just one single blow.

But you don’t know, what you don’t know,

Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,

And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so mean?


You, with your switching sides,

And your walk by lies and your humiliation
You, have pointed out my flaws again,

As if I don’t already see them.

I walk with my head down,
Trying to block you out cause
I’ll never impress you

I just wanna feel okay again.

I bet you got pushed around,
Somebody made you cold,

But the cycle ends right now,

You can’t lead me down that road,

You don’t know, what you don’t know

Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,

And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so mean?

And I can see you years from now in a bar,

Talking over a football game,

With that same big loud opinion but,

Nobody’s listening,

Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things,

Drunk and grumbling on about how I can’t sing.

But all you are is mean,
All you are is mean.
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life,

And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Yeah,
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so ?

Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city,

And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Yeah,
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so mean?





This is my one ranting session I will ever do on this blog. This is the only time I will name names. If this post is ever seen by the wrong person, I can guarantee, this won't make things better, but to be frank, I'm sick and tired of walking on glass to make people happy. I'm pissed &just downright furious, so here goes.

Laurin Speight. Ramzi Bahu. I can't stand you two. You are the most bipolar people I have ever met. Yes, go ahead &try to make me jealous with you two being in 'love' and planning on moving to Cali &having a baby boy. Yeah, it's not working. I have no intention of EVER being jealous of people that can't stand to talk to each other, yet can't be away from one another. &yes, I did just delete you both from my facebook friends because I can't stand the sight of either of you. Work is bad enough, I'm not going to let you interfere with my personal life too.

Laurin- You think you can out bitch me, but you think wrong. You are a passive aggressive bitch who has to spread rumors to make friends. Ya, well, just so you know, I don't care anymore. You think you can spread rumors about me at work, & talk crap. Go right ahead. At least I know that at the end of all of this high school drama, I will know who my true friends are. Cliche? Yes. But very true. You can have Ramzi. I never wanted him. You have fun being a teenage pregnancy, have fun being his baby mama, and have a GREAT life. *Heavy on the sarcasm, just in case you didn't catch that. You're s stupid, passive aggressive bitch, &have no real friends. People just hang around with you because either 1.) they think it'll make them look 'cool' or 2) they're afraid of what you'll do to them if they get on your bad side. Consider me officially on your bad side. Wanna hurt me? Wanna try to make me want to kill myself? Go for it, I dare you. You don't have that kind of power of me, &if you really think you do, then you're pathetic.

Ramzi- You're the rudest guy I've ever met. There are girls who don't see you as a player, but truth is, you WANT to be a player. Honestly, what kind of person strives to play girls? You are the kind of guy that I avoid at all costs, &truth is, it's worked out pretty well thus far. But you go around being 'in love' with Laurin. Yeah, how's that one working out for ya?! Not well. I can tell you that much. She did lie to you, &she will continue to lie to you. She made out with a guy at work, and went on a date &made out with another. Don't believe me? Just ask around.

You guys are the reason that people are mean to one another, but seriously, what's the point? What does this do for you, Laurin? Prove that people listen to your stupid drama, that's probably not even half true? Well good for you. Tonight, I already learned who one friends WASN'T. &I thank you. If you hadn't started this whole charade, then I would still be going around calling him my BFF. Glad that's over! Well that just makes you awesome, now doesn't it.

Bottom line: You both are a hand full, and are the only ones who can really deal with each other. You were probably meant to be together because you're both a pain in the ass, neither of you are worth my time, &as of right now, the only time I will ever see or talk to you is at work, and that will only be as the last resort. I have deleted numbers, FB friends, and all memories with you both. I thank you both for this incredibly stupid drama. It's taught me about myself, who to trust, why I have so many walls around my heart, &who really will stick by my side through thick and thin. So, THANKS!

You are both pathetic, immature, and I can't wait to see what kind of kids you'll produce. They'll be bipolar, rude, have ZERO friends, &nobody will like them. HAVE FUN WITH THAT LIFE! Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment