20 February 2011


WORLD CLASS HYPOCRITE


Let me just start with saying that I just LOVE sitting around my house for weeks not being able to do anything. Grounded? Nope. I have an INFECTED FOOT!!! WooHoo. NOT. It's been infected for... 11 days now. I hate it. I can't go to school, can't work, can't go to school events, can't walk on it, NOTHING. Yeah, it sucks. Word of advice, before EVER getting a tattoo of any kind, be sure you consider all possible outcomes of what could happen, &yes, even the bad ones. Nobody ever told me that my foot could get this bad, but it has. Just take every precaution that you can. I still love tattoos &yes, I will be getting more, but before I do, I will be taking all precautions before hand, &I highly recommend that you do the same....



ANYWAYSS!!!

"I hate when people complain about how other people are two faced and fake,
when truth is, we all lie, we all go behind each others back, and most of

all we fuck up. So before you go calling names, look in the mirror hypocrite."


One of my friends posted this on her facebook, &it really got me thinking. In today's society, we're all so quick to judge one another, and take stabs at one another, but the sad thing about it is just this: We do it behind backs. We've lost the decency to do it straight to someone's face.
We all going around calling each other fake, saying we're all two faced, that we all lie, and that we do nothing but stab each other in the back. Truth is, THAT is the truth. Honey, welcome to life as a teenager. We do that. ALL OF US. Now granted, some of us do it more, but we all do it to some degree. We all have that one friend that we secretly can't stand. We have that one friend that we keep around because they always make us look good, because they make us look smarter than we are just because we know a little more than they do. We all go around exaggerating stories that may or may not have happened, which is a lie.
We all go around wishing that one of our friends will eventually trip &fall flat on their face, we ALL do it. It's human nature.
But here's the catch. WE ALL WANT PEACE. Too bad, that's not natural. That's the key here. We all want to get along; we don't see the point in arguing with everyone, picking a fight around every corner, WAR. Well, we do it because we as a human race, don't know how to just get along with each other.
We argue because it gives us a way to express what we feel &believe is right.
We fight because it shows just how 'tough' we all are.
We're all two faced because act differently around different people.
We go behind each others backs because we're closer with one friend, than another.
We all screw up; WE'RE HUMAN. Only God is perfect.

So, just as my friends said, before you start calling other people names, go take a look in the mirror. Are you really any different?

--AFletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment