23 February 2011


LOVE STORY

Too many people nowadays say that love isn't real, that nobody gets their fairytale ending, that there are no princesses, and no prince charmings. We grow up hearing all of these amazing fairytales, with our parents always telling us that we can always live happily ever after, but once you reach a certain age, people start telling you the exact opposite.
There are days that I believe that it's a lie when people say they married the love of their life, but then I see pictures of friends that are happily married, and I believe again.
I will always be a hopeless romantic. I may not seem like it on the outside, but I'm a serious sucker for a love story, for a happy ending, or for that story that proves that true love does exist. I believe that there are so many people out there for us to fall in love with, it's just a matter of time before we meet the right one; the one that we're supposed to spend the rest of our life with.
I have, do, and always will, believe in love. Love at first sight. A love story. A happily ever after. I believe in it all. I believe in love so much, it's ridiculous. I'm a hopeless romantic to the highest degree. I love watching movies that make me laugh and cry, I love seeing pictures of friends being in love, and I love seeing people get married to their best friend in the whole world. I just hope that I'm lucky enough, one day, to find that one person that I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life.
No matter what anybody tells me, I will always believe. I will always be that eight year old girl that will believe wholeheartedly in fairtales, in happy endings, and in 'happily ever after.' I will ALWAYS be that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment