06 July 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

California : October 2008
The Best Day of my Entire Life.
My brother is the one person that has been there for me through everything. We argue, we bicker, we can't stand each other, but at the end of the day, we love each other. He is by far m favorite person in the world, and one of the few that I truly look up to.
I have written college essays about him, school papers, reports, presentations, letters to him, notes to myself, and so much more. He is my everything; I hate him, because I love him. He is the person that is most like me, while being my total opposite. He is the one person that I rarely talk to, but I know deep down that he will always be there for me. He is far too wise for his years, but when I need advice, I go to either him or my mom.
This picture (the picture inside the picture), was taken the day he graduated from boot camp. This day, has changed my life, forever. At the moment I didn't even realize it, but it has changed me way more than I ever thought a single day could. Before he left for California to become a Marine, the most I had ever spend away from him at a single time was no more than 72 hours, and that was hard enough. But when he left, he was gone for 3 months, and might I add, it was the hardest 3 months of my life. It was the 3 months that he wasn't around, and the 3 months when I needed him the most. This day, was the happiest day of my life, and it will be a hard one to top. I love you, Chad. And no matter what I say or do, I always have and I always will. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment