13 July 2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Do you even have to ask. If you know me, you know the answer to this, hands down. TAYLOR SWIFT. Duh.

Gah, there are so many artists in the world that I absolutely love, but when it comes down to it, Taylor Swift will always be my favorite. I own every one of her albums, every song, I've watched all the interviews, all of her home videos, music videos, you name it. I absolutely love her. She's beautiful, inside and out, and she's so real. And what's not to love about her lyrics, I mean, come one!
"Bad day? There's a Taylor Swift song for that."

Other bands/artists I love?
Cady Groves, Stiff Dylans, Joe Brooks, All Time Low, Every Avenue, He is We, Parachute, FTSK, Cute is what we aim for, Honor Society, Justin Bieber (Sometimes),  Lights, Ryan Star, LIGHTS, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Trace Adkins, Brad Paisley, Chris Young, Usher, Chris Brown, Bryan McNight, etc. The list goes on. But TSwfit always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment