12 July 2011

Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Oh gosh, this post could go on and on, just listing all the things I love, but I figure that's not such a brilliant idea. Ha
I love the little things in life. I love, LOVE. I love cute pictures, cheesy quotes and the tacky things that make a moment what it is. I love seeing people in the moment, and I love being able to capture that moment on film. I love having true friends that tell it like it is, but know when to hold back sometimes. I love having people who know me better that I do sometimes. I love having people around me that know me and love me for who I am. I love dreaming big and knowing that it is possible if I just put my head and heard into it 100%. I love animals, I love people that care about the little things, and I love music. I love tattoos &piercings. I love the way lyrics can say exactly how I feel, when I can't find the right words for myself.
You may see me as a negative person, a pessimistic, or even rude, but when it comes down to it, I truly am an optimist with pessimistic moments, I tell it like it is, and I love life. I honestly do! I promise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment