15 July 2011

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
There are so many things I WILL do before I die, but above them all, I want to live my life the way I see fit. I don't want to change the way I live based on what society tells me is right or wrong.
I want to fall madly in love, I want to fight at 2am, I want to find true friendship, and I want to find the one person on the world that loves me for who I am, teases me in the RIGHT way, pushes me to do better, and isn't afraid to tell me what they really think.
Basically, when it all comes down to it, I just want to live MY life. I don't want to look at somebody else's life for the rest of my life, and wish I had their life. I want somebody to look at my life, and wish it was theirs. I want to find what my purpose in life is. I want to travel the world and photograph it. I want to change somebody's life, if even in the smallest way. I want to inspire, and be inspired. Bottom Line : I want to just live, the way I so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment