22 July 2011

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Art. I absolutely love it, but I don't really think I'm good at it. People tell me I have an eye for photography, that I have a way with words, and that I can sing pretty well. But honestly, sometimes I doubt it.
I know I want to be a photojournalist, but there are days when I really wonder if I'm cut out for it at all, or if I'll be the one stuck at Target for the rest of my life. I have my dreams and ambitions, but sometimes I wonder if that's really enough.
There are so many ideas I have in my mind, but when words fail me, I really wish I could sketch. I mean, I can't even draw something as simple as a butterfly or a tree. I CAN NOT DRAW for my life.
If there was ONE thing in the world I wish God had blessed me with, it would have been the talent to draw. I want to be able to draw in my spare time, sketch people, and be able to draw out what is in my head.... If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment