28 July 2011

Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of
Love. Commitment. Trust. Relationships. Friendship. &Anything else of the sort.
It's not that I'm afraid of Love, it's that I fear I won't ever find it.
It's not that I'm afraid of Commitment, it's that I won't trust someone to commit to only me.
It's not that I'm afraid of Trust, it's that I have very little of it left, so I give it out sparingly, and the smallest thing can make me lose it for someone.
It's not that I'm afraid of Relationships, it's that I fear I won't ever have the courage to really try it.
It's not that I'm afraid of Friendship, it's that I fear I won't ever find a true friend who will stay by my side even when I try my hardest to push them away.

I'm afraid of myself. I don't trust myself. I doubt myself. I am my own worst fear. I fear that I won't ever really be able to follow my heart, because my head is always on a different page. I'm a logical person, and yet, I'm a hopeless romantic. I have a soft spot for a good love story, and I really want one for myself, but I fear that I won't ever be able to give into my feelings to be able to experience.
The biggest thing I'm afraid of, is myself and what I will and won't let myself do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment