11 July 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Before you start judging me based on my picture choice, let me explain. It's not that I hate people who are insecure, because to a point we all are. It's not that by any means. The thing that pisses me off to no end are the people that are so insecure and so lost in themselves, they need constant reassurance. I mean, when I have to look at somebody 20 times a day and tell them something to boost their confidence, it just makes me want to look at them and yell, 'Yes, you are a worthless piece of crap, and you will be until you stop needing people to tell you otherwise!' It may be rude, but it's the truth. I hate when people are so insecure in themselves, they have little to no self esteem, and they make it my job to tell them they aren't completely worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment