23 July 2011

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
When I first saw the topic for the day, I had a slight panic attack. There are so many amazing books in the world, how could someone possibly pick one? Then I realized how it's possible, because I definitely have one. Pride &Prejudice by Jane Austen. Really anything by Jane Austen could fall into this category.
I never thought I would love books so old, but they truly are my favorite. I love the old fashioned things, and this is just the topping on the cake. I had to read this book for my AP Lit summer reading before my Senior Year in High School, and it was love at first read. I love the way they speak, the words they use, the love story, and everything about it. I think there need to be more Mr. Darcy's in the world, but that's just me.
Just your everyday hopeless romantic, with way too much nerdiness on the inside. Ha.
If you ever need a good book to read, and you're open to trying new things, this is number one on my list of recommendations. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment