02 July 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Who have I been the closest with for the longest? Me, Myself, &I. I know it's tacky and extremely cliche, but that's me.
I have known myself my whole life, and I'm the only person that knows everything about me, good and bad, private and public, and I am the only person that will ever be able to say that. 
When asked this question, I used to always say my brother was the person I've been closest with, but that's not really true anymore... When he came home last, we argued and bickered and fought, and it showed me that maybe we aren't as close as I always thought we were.


I am the only person that knows my deepest fears, what I'm really thinking, the feelings behind the smile, and the honestly behind the tears. I'm the only person that I dare trust, because I am my own best friend and my own worst enemy. I am my hardest critic in tough situations, and I'm the only person that knows when to take it easy on myself. I'm the person that can hurt myself the worst &because of everything that I've been through, the people that have hurt me, played me, betrayed me, left me, and made me into the person I am, I have always been &always will be, the person that I have been closest with for the longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment