26 July 2011

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
My camera means the world to me. To me, to be able to say your (in any way) artistic, is all the power you can possibly ask for. Art has the power to make a change, enforce what you love, show the world what you see, and so much more. My camera means so much to me, I can't even explain it. No, I may not take [this particular camera] everywhere with me, but I take it anywhere important.
I take pictures of everything. Literally. I take pictures of pictures in my room, or friends, with friends, family, houses, anything that inspires me, you'll find pictures of it on one of my cameras.
There are other things that also mean a lot to me, like friends, family, life, love, laughter, and dreams, but my camera is one thing that I NEVER get tired of seeing. My camera will probably be the main thing in my life that ever stays consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment