08 July 2011

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Can I just start with saying that this has been the hardest one yet? I have more pictures that I can count, or can remember taking... &yet, I couldn't find a picture that makes me laugh. I think it's because I'm looking in all the wrong places. I can look back at text messages from months prior and laugh hysterically, but I just can't find a picture that genuinely makes me laugh...
But I guess this one is pretty good. I always giggle when I see this picture. I don't know why, but I simply love these girls so much. They are the farthest from boring you will ever know. They are hilarious and so much fun to be around. There are so many stories behind everything we all do together, I can't even begin to explain them. So I will just leave it with, this picture, makes me laugh, all the time. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment