06 July 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

There are so many people I think it would be cool to trade places with for a day, but I would say that if I had to pick one person, I would choose myself.
I have been through so much in my life, but that's an understatement. I know that this day is supposed to be about picking somebody else to trade lives with for a day, but when you really think about it, you were given the life you were for a reason, so why would you want to trade that? Yes, we all have our good days and our bad days, but that's just part of life.
My good days are better than anything I could even imagine, and my bad days are simply the worst, but it's what makes my life, my own.
Besides, if I traded places with somebody that wasn't me, I wouldn't have the life I have, the friends I have, I wouldn't have been through the things I've been through. I wouldn't know what I know, and all of that, isn't worth trading for anything.
Yes, there are those certain celebrities that have 'the perfect life' but what is that worth? You're always in the public eye, people judge you on things they know nothing about, and to me, it's not real. Celebrities, hollywood, 'the perfect life,' they're all overrated in my eyes. My life, is the true thing. I have good days when I'm high on life and never want the day to end, and on the other hand, I have bad days when time can't go fast enough, and I can't manage to do anything right. We all have ups and downs, but that's the beauty of it all.
My life may not be perfect in your eyes, but in mine, it is. My life is what I want it to be, &it's whatever I make it into. My life fits who I was yesterday, who I am today, and I can mold it to fit who I will be tomorrow. I can't say that about somebody else's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment