05 January 2011

SO MUCH FOR TRUST


We were great friends, and I started to fall for a guy. Then he met you and he started to fall for you. I thought it was clear to everybody around that he and I liked each other, but apparently not to you. So he started acting differently around me and I got fed up with it and stopped talking to him for awhile. But then one day he and I stood by the wall and talked it all over and figured some things out, and left with a hug; you didn't like that idea and you made it very clear to me. So I flat out stopped talking to him because I don't believe any guy should have the power to ruin any friendship, and ours wasn't any different... Well, to me at least. So you treated me like scum, all for giving one of my guy friends a hug. I knew that you two were falling for each other and I had no intention of stepping in the middle of that. The heart knows that the heart wants, and you two wanted each other, I just didn't realize that meant that our friendship would be no more.

You stop talking to me, won't look at me, and probably said a lot of crap about me that isn't close to being true. But now, you're talking to me again? Just as fast as you stopped talking to me? See, now I'm really confused. I want to believe that we were friends all along &I'm just being paranoid, but part of me says that's total crap. I want to trust you, but I don't think I can anymore. You stopped talking to me on a whim because I hugged the guy you liked... Is that really the mature way to handle things? I want to be friends, but honestly, I don't know if it's worth the drama &you possibly making me feel like crap about the dumbest things...

--LSpeight

No comments:

Post a Comment