14 January 2011


ZODIAC SIGNS

What the hell is up with the new change of zodiac signs?! I mean come on. Those things were a sense of identity for some people, and now the world is adding another one?! That's total crap. Just about everybody's sign changed. I used to be a Sagittarius, and now I'm a Scorpio? What the hell?! I was never much of one to religiously read my horoscope, but some people did, and now if they have changed signs, that's a loss of identity. Some people are lost without their zodiac sign. Now I know that they can all just get used to the change, but there are some people that believe that their zodiac is who they are, and without it, they are nobody. I have read my horoscope and highly believe that they are true. Now, some times what they all say is just coincidence, but some of it is actually true. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous! Just saying. Here are the new signs. What are you???


Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17 <--New One
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

No comments:

Post a Comment