18 January 2011


WHAT REALLY MATTERS?

Okay, so I may not be the prettiest girl in school, or the top of my class for graduation, but does any of that really matter? Is that the only way to steal someone's heart? Well, if it is, it's truly sad. Are looks really that important to people that they won't look any deeper than physical attraction? I love a quirky guy, and someone that can make me laugh. Sure, it matter to be physically attracted to someone if you want anything to come of it, because if you don't want to be seen with the person, it's going to effect you, guaranteed.
But come on, are looks the only thing that matter anymore? We all see the hottest guy in school dating all of the 'popular' girls that never treat each other the right way, when way over on the side lines are the girls that would give the guys their whole hearts and would treat them right. Sure, I may not be the prettiest girl in school, by far, but I know one thing for sure: if you have a weakness for laughter, I will have your heart in a heartbeat. I believe laughter should be the way into someone's heart... My weaknesses in a guy are few and far between: Deep blue or intense green eyes, a killer smile, or a quirkyness about you. But the easiest way to steal my heart, and my attention? Make me laugh.
Should looks matter, yes, to a certain extent, but if you can't laugh with somebody, laugh at yourself, and be able to let go of yourself completely, will it really work out?
I see all of the gorgeous girls around me, who date all the attractive guys in school, but will any of those relationships really go anywhere? They like how the other looks, and they're both great for arm candy, but do they actually LIKE each other? Most likely not...
High school is good for infatuation, lust, and thinking you're finding what you want, when in reality most teens just do what they think their peers will approve of. What's so wrong with being different? I laugh like I'm high on drugs: I'm high on life. I smile like it's going out of style: What's the harm in showing off your happiness? Who says they need someone else to make them happy? Why do people think they won't be happy unless they're in a dramatic &highly stressful realtionship? Have you ever heard of being carefree and just having fun with friends?
The way to my heart? Eyes, SMILE, Laughter, and knowing how to have a good time.


"You know I got my own life &I bought everything that's in it. So if you wanna get with me, it ain't all about the bling ya bringin'. I want a love that's for real, and without that, no deal. Baby I don't need a hand if it only wants to grab one thing. The more you try, the less I buy it. I don't have to think it through, you know if I'm feelin' you. I don't need a man to make mit happen, I get off being free. I don't need a man to make me feel good."


So, what makes you tick? What do you look for in someone that makes you go completely gaga? What makes you fall head over heels? What does someone have to do, in order to win YOU over?

No comments:

Post a Comment