31 January 2011


I BELIEVE.


I believe that true love does exist.
I believe true friends are irreplaceable.
I believe you have to work for what you want.
I believe that laughter is contagious.
I believe that friends make life more livable.
I believe that a smile can change someone’s day.
I believe that the truth is powerful; both negatively and positively.
I believe in the truth for the sake of not lying.
I believe that a white lie is just as much a lie as any other.
I believe that you have to stand up for what you love.
I believe that life is hard, but it’s only worth it if you have something to worth living for.
I believe that country music has been ingrained into the core of my soul.
I believe that there is no love like a sibling’s love.
I believe that music can change a person’s life.
I believe anything is possible if you have the courage to dream.
I believe that dreams do come true.
I believe in Karma.
I believe in true friendship.
I believe in complete honesty no matter what.
I believe in being genuine.
I believe that love can change a person.
I believe that a roller coaster is totally worth the thrill.
I believe that laughter is the way to complete health.
I believe that music is a way of life.
I believe in dreams out of this world.
I believe that art can change a person’s outlook on life.
I believe that the smallest things really do mean the most.
I believe that the word ‘beautiful’ does more than ‘hot.’
I believe in a man being a gentleman.
I believe in chivalry.
I believe in hope and dreams.
I believe that we learn something new about ourselves every day.
I believe we never really forget our first love.
I believe in love stories, and hopeless romance, and butterflies by a simple touch of the hand.
I believe in courtship in marriage.
I believe that nothing can top a summer romance.
I believe in writing in the sand.
I believe in love, friendship, and family.
I believe in spontaneity.
I believe in endless learning.
I believe in the power of art.
I believe in believing.
I believe there is good in everybody.
I believe in second chances.
I believe in forgiveness and trust.
I believe in summer fun.
I believe summer music is more passionate than any other time of year.
I believe summer is the most inspiring time.
I believe that kisses make people happy.
I believe in the power music has over people.
I believe in wearing your heart on your sleeve.
I believe in protecting your heart, while letting people close enough to hurt you.
I believe in the power of heartbreak.
I believe in the power of dreams and love.
I believe in teenage love.
I believe in the unrequited feelings.
I believe in passion.
I believe in laughter.
I believe in the power of music &lyrics.
I believe in the idea of utopia.
I believe in this world, and I believe in this life.
I believe, in ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment